The Beyond Empowerment program provides clinical, peer, and supportive services to emerging adults in partnership with Federation of Families, Miami-Dade Chapter Inc., Youth MOVE Miami and community provider agencies, Citrus Health Network, Jackson North Community Mental Health Center and Institute for Child and Family Health.
- Individual is between the ages of 18-21.
- Individual has a mental health or co-occurring (mental health and substance abuse) disorder.
- Presents for services in Miami-Dade County.
- Individual consents to receive services.
How We Deliver Services
- Clinical Services (Substance Abuse and/or Mental Health Services) through Expansion contracted providers.
- An expansion of the array of services and supports available through Federation of Families and Youth M.O.V.E. Through The Arts
- A Youth and Family Center
- Supported Education through MDCPS
- Supported Employment Services